Certificates of completion are available for all Teacher Campus courses at no additional cost. Ashland University graduate credit is available for all Teacher Campus courses for an additional fee. This services is available through WOSU Classroom, a Teacher Campus partner.
attendance log. See the directions at the bottom of the page if you need help making a copy of the spreadsheet.
Choose one of the following assignments to submit with your attendance log:
- As you reflect on your learning during this professional development experience, identify and explain two practices or concepts that resonated with you. In a two-page typed paper, describe how you will implement them in your district, school or classroom.
- Create a presentation on a topic presented during the classes to share with colleagues. Include your presentation and a one page, typed paper describing the type of presentation, who the attendees would be, and any images, links and other resources used in the presentation.
- Create a lesson plan that integrates a piece of technology or learn practice covered in your WOSU Classroom or Teacher Campus courses. The lesson plan should include learning objectives, alignment to state standards, list of materials needed, and detailed order of events. Include links or copies of any student or teacher materials. Provide a one page, typed paper describing the lesson, why the practices or concepts that you've included resonate with you, and how you will identify student success.
Ashland online registration form and RETURN IT TO ASHLAND along with payment. Any applications or payments sent to WOSU Classroom will be returned. Every 12.5 contact hours equals one semester hour of graduate credit for $194. All course work must be completed by 8/20/20 to receive credit for the following course numbers. New course numbers will be provided in September.
- Course Number 6160 C6 = 1 credit hour
- Course Number 6160 D6 = 2 credit hour
- Course Number 6160 E6 = 3 credit hour
assignment submission form once you have completed all course work. You will receive a confirmation email within five business days confirming that your grades have been posted to Ashland.
Help making a Google or Excel copy of the attendance form.... To make a copy of the Google spreadsheet:
- After clicking on the attendance log link, make sure you are signed into your Google account (top right corner of the window).
- Select File > Make a copy. Enter a new document name (include your first and last name). The document is now saved in your Google Drive.
- Click on the attendance log link.
- Select FIle > Download as > Microsoft Excel. Make sure to include your first and last name when naming the file.